Residential window cleaning (Regularly)
Camberley Window Cleaning takes pride in providing excellent residential window cleaning.
We use a water fed pole and we brush your windows with purified water, after that we rinse and leave them to dry. Purified water does not contain any minerals, so it is safe to leave them to dry without getting spotting.
We include frames, sills and front doors on every regular customer. We will send you a message the day before coming. We clean every 4, 6 and 8 weeks depending on your preference. Sometimes even every 2 weeks depending on the case.
We do not clean outside traditionally with soap and squeegee. This is to avoid falls from the ladder, streaks on the glass and spotting from soapy water.
Our prices are:
- 12-14£ for a small bungalow or flat.
- 14£ for a 2 bedroom flat or house
- 17£ for a 3 bedroom house
- 20£ for a 4 bedroom house
- 24£ for 5 bedroom house
If you want your inside windows cleaned we will do it traditionally for the same price as outside.
If you have an extension or conservatory its + 5£ on the quote.
These are prices for regular customers.
One Off Cleans:
For one off cleans we charge more as the windows have been dirty for a longer period of time and it takes up to an hour or more to clean them all, we always use anti moss soap and scrub for longer to make sure the windows are left as clean as possible. This is the best option for end of tenancy window cleaning. However if you live in the property It’s highly recommended that you regularly clean your windows (Yourself or a professional) to avoid damage to the frames.
- 25£ for a small bungalow or flat.
- 30£ for a 2 bedroom flat or house
- 35£ for a 3 bedroom house
- 40£ for a 4 bedroom house
- 60£ for 5 bedroom house
- If you have an extension or conservatory its + 5£ on the quote.
Conservatory roofs, Gutter Cleaning, Fascia and Soffits
We clean conservatories and their roofs. Fascia, Soffits and Gutters with a water fed pole using purified water, and a chemical to clean any grease or moss that it may have stored over the months/years.
Our price for conservatory roofs depends on the size. Our minimum charge is 60£, as it will take a minimum of 2-3 hours to clean it and detail it to a good standard.
- Conservatory windows frames and sills + Conservatory roof with 4 panes or less and no decoration on top – 60£
- Conservatory windows frames and sills + Conservatory roof with more than 4 panes and decoration on top – 60£ + 5£ per extra pane.
We also clean and empty gutters that can be accessed by ladder:
- 5£ per gutter clip, if the total of clips doesn’t make 30£, the minimum charge is 30£. This service is at least more than one hour emptying and cleaning the gutters so it is as white as it can possibly be.
- We clean Fascia and Soffits for 5£ per gutter clip, this is done with water fed pole and soap to remove all moss and dust accumulated.
There is a chance that if the fascia has not been cleaned for too long not everything will be able to be removed and it will need to be done by hand, with a uPVC restoring cream cleaner. This takes a minimum of 4 hours and prices start at 60£ depending on the size of the job.
Commercial window cleaning
We are cleaning offices, street shops and Nursing homes up to 45ft high.
Please enquire for prices as this varies depending on the size of the property.